julius lim's stipulation of gerbera

Posted by Miasong on Monday, July 26, 2010 with No comments
Hi guys!! I saw his marvellous work when I was checking for bad ass dioramas to give me an idea on what design I will be applying with my kits. Actually, I found his work posted at DC23's website and found out that this actually won 2nd place during the BAKUC 2009 competition.

I hurried to check on the competitors and if I were the judge- this could have won first place on the event. My, I couldn't imagine the hours... days... or months he spent working on this very big project. What perseverance... The dendrobium was even scratch built- amazing!!

Well, I am but proud to share to you guys sir julius lim's work of art- The Stipulation of Gerbera.





the details...





GP03 is being pawned!!



GP04 in solo...






more pictures...
















more... more... more!!















now... the BAKUC entry...


the culprit? Hehe. Nah!! He's the man behind this priceless masterpiece... julius lim!! =)


Woah!! Just look at how huge that thing is!! Hehe. Congrats to the success sir julius! no1 =P

If you want to catch more of his works, visit Julius Plamo Sketchpad.