December 2010, the month of bankruptcy...

Posted by Miasong on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 with 2 comments
Well, this is the second up to date post that I have in my blog due to the busy schedule. It's actually just my year ender hauls- and guess what, my wallet and bank account got pawned big time! Well, that's too much Christmas/New Year for me... I got no budget to celebrate those dates anymore... tsk tsk tsk...

Well, here goes my recent hauls...

Time to update this cabinet of mine!!


First haul... (mahn! I never thought I'd put myself into this line)




(with the extra crushed head which is why it's called - exclusive.. tsk tsk tsk)




Then the additional cargo...



First off the box, is the regular version of HT IM Mark III

(side by side with the exclusive version)


Next is- HT IM Mark I


Then the... HT IM Mark II


The Hot Toys Iron Man Figures all together- Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, and Mark III Battle Damaged Sideshow Exclusive
(wheew!! oh boy, it was really a pain since I got Marks I and II at more than X2 of their original prices.. X_X)

Next... The Macross 1/48 Figures by Yamato
(which completes my 1/48 Macross Collection)

(there you go with Mass Production and Stealth)

the valks and the IMs

here's my current 1/48 Macross Collection

(you might notice there are 2 boxes for VF-1S, that's because the other figure was customized to be Hayao Kakizaki's mech)

on top of the cabinet is where the boxes rest...
(to enumerate the 1/48s: Mass Production, Stealth, Low Visibility, 25th Anniversary, VF-1S Roy, VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1A Max, VF-1A Hayao Custom, Super VF-1J Max, Super VF-1J Miria, and the only 1/60 VF-0S Roy with ghost) Now I just need angel birds, 1/60 vf-0a shin kudo, and as well as the strike parts for each valk!! Hehehe....

Of course, I also got myself these MGs!!
(1/100 MG Infinite Justice, Blue Frame, and Red Frame Kai)

Then some tools for Gunpla... I guess I will try modding stuff with the year 2011- That's my new year's resolution.. Waheheheh :p

(time to get myself a cutting mat... since I was just using old newspapers before. x_x)

(ground crew set for future diorama projects... I'm still looking for other ground crew sets since I'm planning to do the same with the Macross figures..)


(the used AB and compressor- got it from a guy who's into painting airsoft weapons)

(the action bases...)

and some anime figures to boot!!

(figma drossel... sorry for the blurry pics)

(the sengoku basara revoltechs: Mitsunari Ishida, Date Masamune, Yukimura Sanada, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Motonari Mouri, and Chosokabe Motochika!! I really love this line since I am a fan of Kessen I and III for the PS2 platform)


(Sengoku Basara PVC Date Masamune)


(date masamune welcomed by chosokabe motochika... i just lack the yuki pvc..)

The December hauls in one pic!! c",)


Enough for this year that is... Hehehehe. I'll just stare at my toys hoping this'll satisfy my hunger during Christmas and New Year's Eve. Thanks for visiting guys!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!! c",)