My very first Hot Toys!!

Posted by Miasong on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 with No comments
Well, I really never thought of going this far with regards the hobby since HT is just way too off for my budget! But when I paid a little visit to Hobbyshaft, I was just awed by how lovely hot toys can be up close... and then everything just changed... My hands were the ones in command to pull out the money and pay for the said item.. Grrrr!!

Here's Hobbyshaft located at the Banilad Town Center, Cebu. The two guys asigned to the store are close friends of mine...




(i just love the trooper!!!)

The Haul


(this is the only reason why I got myself into Hot Toys- to complete the figs for Iron Man)

...but I never knew my eyes are locked with these!!!

(oh man!! they're both sideshow exclusives too!! tsk tsk why did I love the troopers so much!! grrr!! Well, I better control myself since there are around 20 troopers released i think and if I'm going to complete those- it's like a budget of P100,000.00+, what a whack in the pocket that is going to be...)

That's all for now guys!! Thanks. :p