Otaku Fest 2011 part 1

Posted by Miasong on Monday, February 14, 2011 with 2 comments
I was really lucky that my vacation leave was approved even if it's just for a day since I was able to attend the Otaku Fest for 2011. It was a fun experience to have watched cosplayers rally the UP grounds. I never expected that the event would fall on a Febuary since last 2009, the event was done at the last quarter of the year.

Part 1 of my Otaku update will be for the cosplayers that made the event a success! And to start, I'll introduce first my personal pick for the best cosplayer on the event...

Jack Sparrow

two thumbs up on you sir! hehe :)

what could be inside that school bag he's holding on to...




...and we also have Ichigo from the anime- Bleach



here's Boa from the anime, One Piece







hmmm...hidden leaf's jounin and anbu? hehehe





oh, let me not forget Nel who was one of the crowd's favourite during the event...




















oist Suede!! something fishy there huh!? wahehehe








they also got characters from the MMORPG RF Online- Belato...







at first I thought these were from the Kafra Services... hehehehe.. but they're actually of the maid cafe :D









and hmmm, I guess this is Joker..



and a few ladies whose customes I don't recognize... Hehehehe :p




















































oh yeah, I forgot that Alphonse's been an eye catcher for the ladies too... hehehe



and some group pics to add...


























and that's all for now guys!! Thanks for the visit... will be back for part 2!