My Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Hauls!!

Posted by Miasong on Monday, January 31, 2011 with No comments
Well, I'm sure glad I still made it!! Thanks to Laykan or Lestat for my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 4 and War Machine. It was really one hell of an experience since my phone just died out on me and sir Lestat was already waiting for me just outside Jollibee (Robinsons branch) and I was afraid I won't be able to make the deal... Darn, I was even late for about 30 minutes or so.. tsk tsk tsk.. :'( Thank goodness that before the battery on my phone went empty, I was still able to give him a clue as to what I was wearing, and that Lestat and his wife, together with two other collectors opted to eat lunch just across the meeting place.

... and here they are- Iron Man Mark 4 and War Machine!! :)








HT IM Mark 4



HT War Machine



... joining the rest of the crew. O_O



There you go!! Just waiting for Mark 5 and Mark 6. I'm still thinking if its good to get the Gun Metal version and the Mech Test version. Mahn! I'm really late into getting on this line.. Thanks for viewing! Till next time.. c",)