1/6 Kit Bash Sean Connery and Jason Statham

Posted by Miasong on Thursday, April 21, 2011 with No comments
Hi guys, I never realized that I'm getting past the 10,000 page views until my last post. I'm really happy with the thought that people are visiting this page and thank you so much!! I'll be adding reviews later on with some of the toy lines I'm in... especially on the ones that I have. Right now, I'm still organizing my posts even with the busy schedule.

I just surrendered my cam for repair and it'll be a while for me to post some updates so before that.. let me share to you some pics before I place the recent 1/6 military figures that I purchased in my display cab. :)

The Navy Seal Desert Ops Tandem - Sean Connery and Jason Statham

reference pic for sean connery

my 1/6 Sean Connery (SBS head sculpt and Crazy Dummy body and gears)


reference pic for jason statham

my 1/6 jason statham (Headplay head sculpt and Soldier Story body and gears)












Will re-edit and update this post during my next visit. Enjoy and thanks!! :)