My 1/100 MG Aile Strike Gundam

Posted by Miasong on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 with No comments
I pretty much like this kit due to its inner frame... which is the advantage I see on all of the Gundam Seed kits of the master grade line. This kit was simply applied with panel lines and as well as some decals and then flat coated... there's really nothing much done but after seeing the poseability of the kit, I'm thinking about getting the perfect grade of it due to the details it provides and as well as the size of it.

So here's aile strike with the novice manual shots I've taken...


the white-blue-red color combo is very common for main gundam mechs in whatever Gundam series you'll be watching.. Hehehe






















**Sigh** Now I learned manual focus isn't a friend of mine.. tsk tsk.. I still got a long way to go to enhance this skill.. Anyways, thanks for the visit guys!!