Acknowledgement

Posted by Miasong on Monday, November 02, 2009 with No comments

The thought of sharing my collections to others is one drive as to why I have created this blog and as well as to help other collectors, especially to the ones that just started out... but that's all thanks to a few that helped and encouraged me. I have been a collector for around 2 years now and I am happy seeing the figures displayed at my room without any signs of sighing.

I started this hobby of mine when I came across a toy store here in Cebu where their displays really caught my attention. Back then, I really didn't have a specific line for my collections and does not even have enough knowledge of what I have put myself into. Hahaha!! There were just too many that caught my attention and the price isn't really that friendly and with less information- I was often tricked by others. That is when I started to slow down... and even dispatched other collections in possession to raise money for some other needs.

When I was at the office's pantry just trying to surf the net, I came across a forum for toy collectors and I guess that was the start of a new day. I found the site, greattoysonline.proboards.com, very informative and as well as very friendly... and next thing I knew, I was back with my collections with one specific line. That was also the start of me selling off other collections that I started a while back. Since then, I learned a lot of things to note on this particular hobby and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following...


Photobucket

Sir malvs and the rest of the GT Boards family... vic01 (for his wondrous works which I believe inspires a lot of modellers), PilapZ and tagabukidph(the first ones who answered my query regarding modelling), lotur, QB, v2, raps, archaznable, kingferic, immaterial, vlad, adbenturero, shinn, no3ljm, jnthn, xentar, christine_03, rainero, zankuro, sepoy, manny, stalker888, shino, robertzod, tornady, mn, nelman, king_al, JQ, twentythree, monthie, kolrblynd, lonewolf, lady commander and many others.


Photobucket

Sir Lotur and the gang of PinoyGundam who built a community to help those gundam collectors and modellers out there in need of assistance...


Photobucket

... to Sir Pats (Wasabitoys) and Sir Malvs (Greattoys) who provided me quality figures in an affordable price...

and lastly to giver_bert for introducing me to a new line of collection, the Macross craze! Hahahaha. Your valks is in good hands now. Hehehe.

Indeed, it has been a pleasant experiencing knowing you guys!! Thanks for everything and more power to all of us!!!