A cab full of goodies!!

Posted by Miasong on Monday, November 02, 2009 with 2 comments

It's nothing much though... I would just like to share to you what's displayed in my cab. It's really funny though since I started as a collector who just put the items bought into balikbayan boxes and storing them at one corner of the room. Not so long ago, I got myself a cabinet but wasn't really a good cabinet for displaying my collections... and so now, after 2 years of being a collector, finally got a good one.

I would like to share to you guys my collections on their new home... Hehehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how it looks like when the cabinet is closed.

Photobucket

...and this is how it appears when it is opened.

Displays (from left to right):

  • Base: These are my non-mecha figure collection. The ones displayed on the left side are mystatues and PVC Collection- Thor, Sepiroth, Chosokabe, and Fujiko. The ones on the right side are simply figures and gashapons- Redeemer (black), Figma Saber, Revoltech Saber, Silver Surfer Model Kit, and the Story Image Trigun Figures.
  • 1st Shelf: My valuable 1/48 Yamato Macross Figures DYRL. (from left - right) Hikaru Ichijo, Roy Focker, Maxmilian Jenus, and Hayao Kakizaki.
  • 2nd Shelf: My other VF Collection. (from left - right) 1/48 Yamato 25th Anniversary, 1/48 Yamato Max Super Valkyrie, 1/60 VF-0S, 1/48 Yamato Miria Super Valkyrie, and 1/48 Low Vis. Woodland Version.
  • 3rd Shelf: Some 1/100 HG/NG/MG Model Kits- Deathscythe Hell Custom, Wing Zero Custom, Heavy Arms Custom, Tallgeese III, Crossbone X-1, Freedom, Aile Strike, Infinite Justice, and Rouge Strike.
  • 4th Shelf: These are my big shot items. I am really proud to have these items- HCM Pro Destroy Gundam, GFF 0013 Deepstriker, MSIA Devil Gundam first form, and the lovely MSIA Dendrobium.
  • 5th Shelf: Found on this level are my GFF Collection- (from left to right) sentinel, FAZZ, Penerope, RX-78 ver ka, Shin Musha, Nu Gundam, Crossbone X3, GX, God, Nobell, Wing, Destiny, Infinite Justice, and Legend. I actually set the left side to all UC figures and on the right side the non-UC figures.
  • 6th Shelf: This is the level for the HCM Pro and MSIA figures. I positioned the HCM Pro on the left side- Jet Stream Attack, Hi-Nu, Freedom, Akatsuki, Wing 0, D-hell, Heavy Arms, Sandrock, Shenlong, Tallgeese I, Exia, Dynames, Kyrios, Virtue and SP Exia. Positioned on the right side are the MSIAs- MK II, Heaven's Sword, Rising Gundam, Walter Gundam, Death Army, and the Grand Gundam.
  • 7th Shelf: This part consists of the other MG/NG/HG Model Kits. Starting from left: Unicorn (destroy mode), Force Impulse, Destiny, Exia, Epyon, Virtue, Double X, Blitz, Buster, Duel, Aegis, Justice, Providence, and Legend.

As of now, I am currently holding 23 built 1/100 Gundam Model Kits, 18 HCM Pro figures, 15 GFFs, and 8 MSIAs which sums up to 64 Gundam figures and that's excluding 9 unbuilt kits. I also hold 9 Yamato Macross figures and some other statues and gashapons.

That's all for now guys... Thanks for viewing!!