My MSIA Collection

Posted by Miasong on Monday, November 02, 2009 with 1 comment
Hi folks! Well, this time is just some rare Gundam figures I have. I really do value this group very much. Let me just share my MSIA collections. (this is still under construction though so please bear with it... more changes to come)




RX-78GP03 Stamen + Dendrobium






devil gundam vs. dendro!!



yey!! great to see dendro got a fan!! hehehe :P



I should say this is the very first MSIA figure I owned since it really captured my eyes with its awesome size. I just knew it when the seller of the said item put it side by side with his Fix Figuration Deepstriker. It is really rare nowadays and thank heavens I got my hands on it, just don't mention the price. Hehehe.


MRX-009 Psyco Gundam







This is what I'd say "it's definitely a must have!!" It's really huge and a bad-ass mech and just by viewing it, it seem's like it's ready to kill some Zetas... hehehehe.. I will definitely grab it's GFF and 1/144 version, that'll be a sure win!! :)



JDGDD9X Devil Gundam original form (ultimate form)



(more pictures to follow)

This is what I call pure evil!! Haha, just as the name suggests- Devil Gundam. If you knew the reason why I got myself a Dendro is just similar to this- its just huge compared to any other MSIAs. I really don't know why I go for the big ones... I guess that's the main reason why I stick with 1/100 scale Gundam model kits.



Grand Gundam




come to papa!!



crossover?? instead of fighting Psyco, MKII is now facing Grand Gundam... LOL


Another mecha from the G series is this Grand Gundam. Though its size is big... when combined with 3 other mechas, I will be able to form a huge suit called the Grand Master Gundam.


Gundam Heaven's Sword and Death Army



(more pictures to follow)

This is a rare catch and one important part to build the Grand Master Gundam.



Walter Gundam and Rising Gundam



(more pictures to follow)

Just like the Heaven's Sword, the Walter Gundam is crucial to build the huge mecha. I am just missing one piece to the puzzle. Thanks that I was lucky enough to get the 3 rare MSIA figures after 2 years of hunting. Hahaha.



Gundam Mark-II with flying armor














Well, the reason of getting this one is just way too far from the other MSIA figures. I was just planning to complete the series for Z Gundam but found out that it was too late to do that at this time. So he's the only MSIA gundam I got for the Z series. tsk tsk...

Some individual pics on...

Rising Gundam





Death Army






Thanks for viewing!! :)