My second Gunpla Addiction Cebu EB

Posted by Miasong on Monday, January 24, 2011 with No comments
Hi guys!! It has been a really long time since I had an EB with other members of GAC (Gundam Addiction Cebu). If my memory serves me right, the last one I had was way back in 2009 when we need to plan things for display on the upcoming Otaku event back then. Now, Otaku 2011 is coming up this February 5 and we really need to plan things out... and so another EB was held just recently... or just last Saturday.

Here's the pics I had during my last EB with G.A.C. (shot by a cellphone camera)...


this was attended by the following: setsuna, ikawb, gilok, jdmdinz, capapa, and myself.

...and here's the pictures of the recent EB-



attendees: thomzr, maxipeel, ryu_zero, suede, nikkicoke, gilok, jumps_zilla or delta408, ground_crashed, ann casas (our gundam girl for the cosplay event), and myself.

ground: seryoso gyud kay ka ana imo gibuhat dah! ahahah



gilok: i'm speechless with the print bai!



(do not disturb... man at work. hehehe)







PPPPIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!


playing with Nikkicoke's Qanta














That's all for now! :)