Operation: Clean-up!! c",)

Posted by Miasong on Monday, January 10, 2011 with No comments
Well, just got nothing to do for the day... it's my day off and boy am I just lucky or what? It is raining heavily and I got no other choice but to stay put in my room. I got bored by just sitting and playing with my favorite MMORPG and decided to start checking the room for some stuff to do... and guess what- the display cabinet attracted me all of a sudden. It was just at that moment where I noticed that I haven't cleaned it up for months now. Another reason is- I need to remove those items I need to sell as well since I have a new line of figures coming in... so-------

Here's how the cab looked before...


I used uped all the 8 shelves I got for this old arrangement (starting from top):

1st (1/100 Scale Gundams): HG 1/100 Epyon, NG 1/100 Exia, MG 1/100 Unicorn ver Ka, MG 1/100 Force Impulse, MG 1/100 Destiny, NG 1/100 Virtue, HG 1/100 Double X, NG 1/100 Blitz, NG 1/100 Duel, NG 1/100 Buster, NG 1/100 Aegis, NG 1/100 Justice, NG 1/100 Providence, and NG 1/100 Legend

2nd (HCM Pros and MSIAs): HCM Pro Jet Stream Set (3 DOMs), HCM Pro Hi-Nu, HCM Pro Freedom, HCM Pro Akatsuki, HCM Pro Exia SP, HCM Pro Exia, HCM Pro Dynames, HCM Pro Kyrios, HCM Pro Virtue, HCM Pro Wing, HCM Pro Tallgeese, HCM Pro Heavy Arms, HCM Pro Deathscythe, HCM Pro Shenlong, HCM Pro Sandrock, MSIA MK II with flying armor, MSIA Heaven's Sword, MSIA Walter, MSIA Rising, MSIA Death Army, and MSIA Grand Gundam

3rd (Gundam Fix Figuration): Sentinel, Penerope, Shin Musha, Crossbone X3 Fullcloth, Full Armor ZZ, RX, Nu, GX Divider, Nobell, Destiny, Legend, God, Wing ver Ka, and Infinite Justice Gundam

4th (rare to find gundam figures): MSIA Psycho Gundam, HCM Pro Destroy Gundam, GFF Deepstriker, MSIA Devil Gundam (first form), and the MSIA Dendrobium

5th (customized gundams): HG 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom, HG 1/100 Tallgeese III, MG 1/100 Wing Zero Custom, MG 1/100 Crossbone X1 ver Ka, HG 1/100 Heavy Arms Custom, MG 1/100 Freedom, MG 1/100 Aile Strike, MG 1/100 Rouge Strike, and NG 1/100 Infinite Justice

6th (Macross Figures by Yamato): 1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary, 1/48 VF-1J Maxmilian Jenius with Super Strike Parts, 1/60 VF-0S Roy Fokker with Ghost Booster, 1/48 VF-1J Miria Fallyna with Super Strike Parts, and 1/48 VF-1A Low Visibility (wood land color)

7th (Macross Figures by Yamato- DYRL): 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo, 1/48 VF-1S Roy Fokker, 1/48 VF-1A Maxmilian Jenius, and 1/48 VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki

8th (Statues, PVCs, and other anime collection): Hard Hero Thor Statue, Sephiroth (FF7 game version), Motochika Chosokabe, Fujiko, Redeemer (black), Saber (revoltech), Saber (figma), vash stampede, rai-dei, and Silver Surfer (model kit)


With this kind of arrangement, I'm afraid I won't be able to fit the hauls last December...



so I need to free up some space to accomodate the new items... anyways, I need to take pictures of those iems I need to sell so I can give as much space as I want and as well as budget for the empty wallet.

and I also need to clean the boxes piled up above the cab...




I was really having a hard time of adjusting the shelves since I don't have someone to help me and my, the glass shelves are damn heavy!! tsk tsk... I never imagined it would take me 5 hours or so to do the cleaning and the rearrangement, but anyways, the outcome is pretty nice- clean display once again.. Hehehe

So here's how the cab looks like after the process. (Starting from top)

First Shelf




(from left to right) Hard Hero Thor, Sephiroth, Fujiko, Date Masamune, Chosokabe Motochika, Silver Surfer, Redeemer, and then the HT Iron Man Marks I, II, III and the Mk III BD

Second and Third Shelves



(L-R for the 2nd shelf) 1/48 VF-1J Stealth Type, 1/48 VF-1J Maxmilian Jenius, 1/60 VF-0S Roy Fokker with Ghost Booster, 1/48 VF-1J Miria Fallyna, 1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary; and
(L-R for the 3rd shelf) 1/48 VF-1A Mass Production, 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo, 1/48 VF-1S Roy Fokker, 1/48 VF-1A Maxmilian Jenius, 1/48 VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki, 1/48 VF-1A Low Visibility

Fourth Shelf




(from left to right) MSIA Psycho Gundam, HCM Pro Destroy Gundam, GFF Deepstriker, MSIA Grand Gundam, MSIA Devil Gundam, and MSIA Dendrobium


just a pic of what I finished when I took a breather... Hehehe...

Fifth and Sixth Shelves


(from left to right on the fifth shelf) GFF Sentinel, GFF Penerope, GFF Shin Musha, GFF Infinite Justice, GFF Nu, GFF RX, GFF FAZZ, HCM Pro Hi-Nu, HCM Pro Jet Stream Set, HCM Pro Exia, HCM Pro Dynames, HCM Pro Kyrios, HCM Virtue, HCM Pro Wing, HCM Pro Tallgeese, HCM Pro Deathscythe, HCM Pro Heavy Arms, HCM Pro Shenlong, HCM Pro Sandrock, HCM Pro Freedom, HCM Pro Akatsuki, MSIA Heaven's Sword, and MSIA Walter
(from left to right on the sixth shelf) 1/100 MG Freedom, 1/100 HG Deathscythe Hell Custom, 1/100 MG Wing Zero Custom, 1/100 MG Crossbone ver Ka, 1/100 MG Aile Strike, 1/100 NG Infinite Justice, 1/100 NG Aegis, 1/100 MG Rouge Strike, 1/100 HG Heavy Arms, 1/100 HG Tallgeese III, 1/100 MG Force Impulse, and 1/100 MG Destiny


There you go for the new set up. I still have 2 shelves left but I won't be using the lower part since it is the portion which easily catches dust... so that leaves me with one empty shelf for future use. If you notice, there are a lot of gundams that weren't returned to the cab since there for my disposal. That's a total of 28 gundam figures in which I need to say "bye-bye" just for my crave on the Iron Man Hot Toys figures... **sigh** I still need to display my Sengoku Basara revoltech figures though and as well as Drossel but that will be during my next free time I guess...

That's all for now! Thanks!! :)