A remembrance of my display cabinet...

Posted by Miasong on Thursday, January 13, 2011 with 2 comments
If I remember it right, I started this hobby of collecting toys way back 2007. Started with just plain and simple gashapons... then later evolved into Marvel and Gundam. Hehehe :) The funny part is, all my collections are stored in "balikbayan boxes" and by the time I was able to find space in my room, then that's when I pull out some of the figs and display them. I even remembered the name of my thread in GT which is "Miasong's Out of the Box" Ahahaha..

T'was simple model kits at first and plain and simple snap built process, then later began painting kits, then going with other line such as GFFs, MSIAs, and HCM Pros. When I saw the post of a friend of mine, his collection astonished me and that was the beginning of my Macross cravings. Hehehe. And now, who would have thought I'd put my self into HT IM figs. So, it will be farewell to some of my figs and this will just be a reminder that I once had and treasured them.

Anyways, here's how it looked like when I got my new room.

more like a store or something... hehehe.. :p









and this was the display after 5 months or so...





and here's how it looked about a month ago...



lastly, here it is after the initial cleaning...


I'm planning something in the future so I guess they'll have a new home then... Hopefully my plans will push through.. See ya!